Parenting – The Good, The Bad & The Necessary
Do you find yourself questioning your parenting style? Are you struggling to keep up with your children? Do your children feel you don’t understand their struggles?
Sharing a few insights in my article for correspondent.pk on how to be a conscious parent and raise emotionally intelligent children!
otionally intelligent children
Regulating Therapist – A Million Dollar Question?
As more people are opting for coaches, counsellors and therapist to consult on their emotional and mental health concerns, the need to regulate practitioners is being highlighted. In this post, I have shared my views on the dilemma we are faced with in this regard. This article was published in correspondent.pk
Healing Circle – Money Trauma
We all seem to struggle with our financial realities at some point in life and hold limiting beliefs. We also have a story with money but just a few of us realize that this story comes from our families and forefathers. We carry fate with money from our ancestors without having conscious realisation of that. Have you ever considered that:
- Your current money reality could be a byproduct of tragedies and traumas that comes from your family
- Your success and failures could be a result of intergenerational traumas
- Your lack of financial abundance may have roots in your parent’s life
The good news is that our Healing Circle gives you the opportunity to eliminate the blocks to money that you may be unconsciously carrying, using tested process. You can benefit if you:
- If you are facing financial losses
- If you are unable to make enough money
- If you are thinking of starting a business
- If you lend money to someone and never get it back
- If you overspend and are out of money by the end of the month
- If you can’t sustain a job or feel are underpaid
- If you have unexplained fear, guilt or shame associated with money
Get in touch with us to know more about our healing circles and be ready to change your money reality
In 1970s, two psychologists studied behaviours of high achieving women and discovered that women that are successful face great deal of self-doubt and fail to embrace their success. Women then start feeling like a fake or a phony so it was termed as Imposter Syndrome. There have been debates on this phenomena and the word imposter has been challenged however the underlying factors are true to most of us. In this podcast, Vybewoman talks to Sabahat Ahmed from Ashmir to understand what this state of mind is all about. Listen in to know more!